Cargo / Jerarquía: Líder de Proyecto
Rubro: Servicios Petroleros
Area de trabajo: Ingenierías > Ingeniería Electromecánica
• Act as single point of contact for customers on assigned orders
• Proactively monitor project schedule, costs, risks and deliverables; develop contingency plans as necessary
• Communicate with customers in a timely, professional and clear manner
• Able to manage multiple projects on a daily basis
• Ensure project specifications are understood and being complied during the course of the project.
• Manage project documentation status
• Coordinate with functional areas to resolve customer and internal project issues
• Communicate with all levels of the organization internally and externally
• Embrace and actively participate in Continuous Improvement initiatives
• Experience understanding customer specifications, and contract/purchase order review
• Understanding of manufacturing process and fabrication standards
• Excellent verbal, written, presentation, and interpersonal communication skills
• Strong problem solving, communication, and organizational skills
• Exhibits leadership and the ability to communicate at all levels within the organization
• Accountable and strong commitment to getting the job done
• Familiarity with industry specifications
• Pump/rotating equipment experience is a plus.
• PMP and other project management certifications is a plus.
• Ability to travel both domestic and international.
• Responsible for project execution to established schedule, monitoring project margin erosion, and ensuring financial milestones during the course of the project are met in a timely manner.
• Conduct Phase Gate Review meetings andd KOM with customers (internal and overseas)
• Present formal monthly project status review updates to Leadership Team.
• Responsible for handling warranty and field issues on respective projects.
• Engineering degree.
• 5 year of proven experience in Project Manager.
• English Level Advance (Written/Oral). PM will manage projects in English, will negotiate with international customers and part of in the interview process will be entirely in English
Lugar de trabajo: Mendoza, Godoy Cruz
Debe vivir en el lugar de trabajo: Si
Educación: Universitario Completo
Edad: Entre 18 y 80
Remuneración pretendida (Excluyente):