ECOLAB (Industria Y Manufactura)
Argentina. Ciudad Autónoma de Buenos Aires, Puerto Madero.
En Ecolab, cada día hacemos del mundo un lugar más limpio, sano y seguro - protegiendo personas y recursos vitales. Ecolab es la compañía líder a nivel global en servicios y tecnología de agua, higiene y energía.
Cargo / Jerarquía: Gerente
Area de trabajo: Administración, Contabilidad y Finanzas > Contabilidad
About the Opportunity:
Ecolab has an immediate opening for a Head of International Accounting to work within our Global Financial Services, which provides administrative and accounting back office services to other Ecolab offices around the world.
Whoever takes the position will coordinate Asia, Europe and Latin America Accounting (supporting a total of 26 countries, 35 operative entities and 47 holding entities) and will be in charge of a 25 people team (4 direct reports and 20 indirect). This position is based in our offices in Puerto Madero and reports to the Global Accounting Manager.
We are thinking of an experienced professional with a high management and service orientated, with excellent leadership skills and team development.
What You Will Do:
• Manage the operational activities of the department to include: staffing levels, budgets, and financial goals;
• Plan and develop systems and procedures to improve the operating quality and the efficiency of the department;
• Analyze, detect and document business processes and escalate them when they’re not working properly or need to be improved;
• Responsible to meet department productivity and quality goals detailed in the SLA;
• Responsible of preparation and review of the Key Performance Metrics (KPI´s);
• Keep a smooth communication process with Local Entities becoming a key Point of Contact for Local Finance;
• Manage team resources and coordinate with Human Resources for appropriate staffing levels;
• Work on succession plans (detect potential candidates and develop strategies);
• Active participation in projects and transitions, where they are identified as key expert or key team member or leader; Detect improvement opportunities to trigger off new projects.
Main Challenges of the role:
• Continue with current processes: stabilize LA and keep operating EU and APAC;
• Lead the SAP integration and process harmonization for the acquired legal entities in LA (5 countries) and in EU (3 countries);
• Participate in the global harmonization process between all the regions (NA, LA, EU, APAC);
• Build and lead a new team to work in the accounting processes needed for the SAP Global Implementation and Integration Project.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting (Mandatory), postgraduate training or Master will be valued;
• Previous experience in Accounting, developed in Shared Services Centers of Multinational Companies (Mandatory);
• At least 4 years of experience in similar leadership roles, leading teams (Mandatory);
• Knowledge of SAP (Mandatory);
• Advanced English or bilingual (Mandatory);
• Up to date passport / Availability for occasional trips abroad (Mandatory).
What’s in it For You?
• Be part of a Shared Service Center that has a Global Scope;
• Exposure to global projects, working with different cultures and with travel opportunities;
• Career growth and development opportunities (inside or outside Argentina);
• Excellent benefit package (Annual Bonus, life & medical insurance, parking, among others).
At Ecolab every day, we make the world cleaner, safer and healthier – protecting people and vital resources. Ecolab is the global leader in water, hygiene and energy technologies and services. Around the world businesses in foodservice, food processing, hospitality, healthcare, industrial, and oil and gas markets choose Ecolab products and services to keep their environment clean and safe, operate efficiently and achieve sustainability goals. Our global workforce of over 44,000 employees is consistently delivering comprehensive solutions that meet the unique needs of our customers.
Lugar de trabajo: Argentina. Ciudad Autónoma de Buenos Aires, Puerto Madero
Educación: Universitario Completo
Edad: Entre 18 y 80